Questions For Potential Prescription Card Affiliates Before Joining
Publicat de acum 4 vizionari0 comentarii
Questions for Potential Drug Card Affiliates before joining the right program.
1) Is the program from a Direct Sponsor PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Manager) or is the program through a Broker or 3rd party?
• If the program is not a Direct PBM program, than it is a Broker or 3rd party designed to benefit or capitalize from the agent's hard work.
• Brokers are 3rd party middleman that create their own affiliate program after they secure a contract directly with the PBM -- so why join through a 3rd party middleman when you now can join " Directly with the PBM"
2) Does the program offer Daily Claims Activities Transparency to information being offered directly from the PBM? Does the program only offer monthly activities production in an excel flat format? , or does not offer the back office login access directly from the PBM?
• Then these are broker's program designed to limit their agent's access to the transparent information the PBM offers them.
• Brokers and middleman can often manipulate their agent's claims, sometimes considered as skimming for their own benefit.
3) Ask about the average savings produced from the program!
• The average savings play an important role in retaining your claims in the long run for long-term residual income.
• Questions programs that has a lower average savings -- since long term residual income would slowly fade away to higher savings from PBMs with a larger network that are able to negotiate better savings for users.
Our direct PBM program has savings as high as 89% and an overall monthly average savings of over 63%. This higher average savings dramatically help retain the long-term claims and increase your residual income overtime.
NationalDrugCoupons.com has a direct PBM program for potential agents looking for serious income. Learn how to break free from Middleman / Broker's Affiliate Program. Be an affiliate agent with a direct contract from the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) group. Make 100% commission without sharing earnings with the brokers.
*No Start Up cost.
*No Monthly fees.
*Daily Transparent Claims Report.
*Earn $1.50 per claim without a website
*Earn $1.75 per claim with a website
Stay Free from the Brokers / Middleman and Join Directly with the PBM!
We provide security and long-term residual income benefits
We provide direct access to claim activities & transparency to our payment system